BCS REORG While Active (BCS-RWA)
BCS Group’s REORG While Active (BCS-RWA) allows you to reorganize IBM i files without locking records as they are being moved. Adding scheduling control and frequency ability as never before. Reorganize files while your users are active.
BCS-RWA is designed to remove the stress of managing your dynamic IBM i environment. It is one of the most comprehensive and practical software tools needed by System Administrators because of the growing demand for IBM i storage and performance control.
Unlike the IBM RGZPFM command, BCS-RWA provides more flexibility and control of managing your files.
Get Your IBM i Space Back
Files that contain deleted records should be reorganized periodically. This frees up wasted space, but more importantly it makes database processing more efficient.
- Free up wasted space
- Reorgs can run almost anytime
- Reorg files in increments or schedule for convenience
- Throttle capability to process more records per second, or throttle back to process less records,
as your resources allow
- Stop and Restart the process real-time, or with scheduled jobs, or in your production processes
- Recover Deleted Spaces
- Manage access path maintenance
- And more………
Why wait? Need more information?